Volunteers are the heart of our organisation and support every part of the work we do. Our volunteers give their time and talents to help vulnerable people across East Hertfordshire.
All sorts of people volunteer with us and for many reasons, but one thing that unites them all is that they find it challenging, rewarding and varied.
Voluntary work for Citizens Advice gives good experience for paid employment. You’ll get 100% support, full training and your expenses paid. We are committed to equal opportunities for our workers and clients, and welcome volunteers regardless of race, gender, sexuality or disabilities.
Would you like to make an active difference to people’s lives in your community?
You don’t need specific qualifications or experience.
You do need to be open-minded, non-judgemental, able to listen, learn, and work in a team.
We are looking for people to join our team of volunteers in the following roles:
- Receptionist (Receptionist role description)
- Advice Assistant (Advice Assistant role)
- Adviser (Adviser role description)
- IT Co-ordinator (IT Co-ordinator role description)
- Fundraising Assistant (Fundraising Assistant role description)
- Community Engagement Assistant (Community Engagement Assistant role description)
- Research and Campaigns Assistant (Research and Campaigns Assistant role description)
- Design and Publicity Assistant (Design and Publicity Assistant role description)
- Digital Media Assistant (Digital Media Assistant role description)
Click here if you would like to join this team of volunteers.