Family &                  


Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

Family matters and relationship problems can be sensitive and distressing. Our trained advisers will listen and can explain your rights and help you to find a way forward.

We can also offer advice about how to deal with things like making a will, registering a birth or changing your name.

You may want to explore our self help section below to find the information or advice you are looking for. If you need personal advice, please get in touch.

If you share your computer with your partner, be aware that they may be able to see the information you are looking at. To protect your safety and privacy you may want to clear internet history after visiting our site.

If safety is a priority, we recommend that it is safest to access this site from a safe place, such as a library, internet cafe or a friend’s house.

What our clients say:

‘‘Excellent customer
service. Helpful and
easy access to
and support.’’

Search the Citizens Advice
family and relationship pages