Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

Our advisers can give limited information and advice on immigration issues (known as OISC level 1 advice).

We may be able to help with:

  • Simple immigration queries - like working out if you are a British citizen or checking if your immigration status lets you work
  • Straightforward applications for things like staying in the UK

For more complex issues you may need to talk to an immigration adviser. It is important to get help early if you’re not sure what to do.

Immigration advisers must be registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) - search for an immigration adviser near you.

What our clients say:

‘‘…very caring
and helpful.
Just great
as always.’’